Invest in the Future of Learning Lab
JOIN OUR LEGACY SOCIETY*
Members of the Legacy Society provide Learning Lab with stable funding to support education programs. Legacy Society members pledge to give $1,000+ per year for 5 years. To join the Legacy Society, please complete the PLEDGE FORM and return it to Learning Lab or contact Steph for more information.
MAKE A GIFT TAX-FREE WITH AN IRA
If you are 70½ years old or older, you can take advantage of a simple way to support Learning Lab and receive tax benefits in return. You can give up to $100,000 from your IRA directly to a qualified charity such as ours without having to pay income taxes on the money.
An endowment gift to Learning Lab today provides a more secure future for tomorrow. When you make a donation to our endowment, you give a gift with both immediate and long-term benefits. Endowment donations are invested. A portion of the annual income from the investment is used to address immediate needs at Learning Lab. The remaining funds are reinvested to ensure indefinite support.
GIFT IN YOUR WILL OR LIVING TRUST
You want to leave money to Learning Lab in your will. You also want the flexibility to change your will in the event that life circumstances change. You can do both. In as little as one sentence, you can complete your gift. This type of donation to Learning Lab in your will or living trust helps ensure that we continue our mission for years to come. Please consult your financial advisor for more information on how to include Learning Lab in your will or living trust.
Not everyone wants to commit to making a gift in their wills or estates. Some prefer the increased flexibility that a beneficiary designation provides by using:
- IRAs and retirement plans
- Life insurance policies
- Commercial annuities
It only takes three simple steps to make this type of gift. Here’s how to name Learning Lab as a beneficiary:
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like Learning Lab to receive and name us, along with the percentage you choose, on the beneficiary form.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution.
* Those who include Learning Lab in their estate plan will be also be recognized as members of the LEGACY SOCIETY.